SGS is offering environmental professionals an opportunity to experience a state-of-the-art innovation that provides a truly unique, analytical approach and helps achieve the timely results needed for root-cause analysis.
The SGS Booth, # 835, at TCEQ, May 15 – May 16 in Austin, TX, will be displaying the AIHR Shark, which provides the data required to determine the directional source of low-level VOC (including benzene) releases. It is fast, precise, cost-effective, and a perfect complement to fenceline monitoring programs.
In addition, the SGS team will be discussing the many ways the company, with more than 60 years of experience delivering defensible data and superior client service, offers peace-of-mind by providing full-service environmental, health & safety analysis.
Analytical services include:
• Air analysis – our full air capabilities across the environmental and industrial hygiene spectrum, including VOC emissions monitoring, are second to none
• Soil analysis – using USEPA methods compendium SW-846, which generally fall under state programs derived from the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
• Groundwater analysis – performed for three federal regulatory programs and their corresponding state programs.
• PFAS analysis – with the best instrumentation from multiple laboratories gets it done quickly and with the highest quality
• Silica analysis – from the laboratory with five-day turnaround and the proficiency to smoothly guide you through compliance with the new OSHA regulations
Visitors to the SGS Booth, # 835 also can enter for a chance to win a Texas Brew Basket.
Please call (800) 329-0204 or email email@example.com with any questions or to order.