- This event has passed.
2019 Joint Engineer Training Conference & Expo
May 7 - May 9
Only One Company has the Capacity to Meet Your DoD EHS Analysis and PFAS Needs
Finding the right partner for your DoD environmental analysis is a vital issue, so when you’re at the Joint Engineer Training Conference & Expo (JETC) in Tampa, FL, May 7-9, be sure to visit SGS at booth #645. You’ll quickly find out why we are the best choice for analytical support, including PFAS, other emerging contaminants, and Ultratrace analysis.
SGS is taking the lead on PFAS expertise, capacity, and specialty analysis.
We have three laboratories in North America ready to handle your various PFAS needs:
- Our Orlando, FL laboratory analyzes PFAS in drinking water, ground water, soil/sediments and air emissions by EPA 537 or LCMSMS with Isotope Dilution. Accredited to DoD QSM 5.1.1 Table B-15.
- Our Wilmington, NC laboratory analyzes PFAS in drinking water and ground water by EPA 537.
- Our SGS AXYS laboratory in British Columbia, Canada analyzes PFAS compounds in almost any matrix including serum and tissue, and is on the forefront of method development and specialty analysis including Total Oxidizable Precursors (TOPs).
Nationwide, we support various matrices by EPA 537, EPA 537 modified with Isotope Dilution, and DOD QSM 5.1.1 Find more details on SGS PFAS capabilities here.
The SGS Ultratrace Lab in Wilmington, NC, maintains DoD ELAP certification for the following methods:
- Dioxins/Furans by 1613B and SW846 8290
- PCB congeners by EPA 1668 A/B/C.
SGS offers a full array of laboratory analysis and services to help you get to where you need to be:
- Industry-leading environmental analytical services, including HRMS and MS/MS analysis of emerging contaminants, to meet your every need.
- Quality data that has stood up in court for over 60 years.
- Industry leader LabLink®, your complete real time online data service with power and ease of use
- SGS Orlando is DoD accredited and with all analysis performed under the most recent Quality Systems Manual.
WHEN: Tuesday, May 7 – Thursday, May 9
WHERE: Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, FL
WHO: SGS, Booth #645
If you’re not attending, you can reach me at (407) 615-0447 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to catching up!
Environment, Health and Safety
SGS North America, Inc.
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: