SGS North America Inc., Environmental Health and Safety campuses will be closed on Wednesday, July 4 in observance of Independence Day.
We will be accepting samples during normal business hours on the days before and after the holiday. In order to accommodate holding times around the holiday, we ask that you keep the following in mind:
- Any chemical analyses with 48 hour or less holding times must be received at the lab no later than 3:00 pm on Tuesday, July 3 unless special arrangements have been made for coverage.
- BOD samples collected on Thursday, June 28 must be received at the lab by 3:00 pm on Thursday, June 28. (This is to address the 48-hour holding time and the 5-day incubation period).
- BOD samples will not be set up on Friday, June 29 since they would have to be read back on July 4.
- Samples for total or fecal coliforms should not be sampled or submitted on Tuesday, July 3.
- Air bag samples should not be sample or submitted on Tuesday, July 3.
Please coordinate all projects accordingly and contact your client service representative if you have any special needs or concerns.