SGS North America Inc., Environment Health and Safety campuses will be closed on Thursday, July 4, in observance of Independence Day.
We will be accepting samples during normal business hours on the days before and after the holiday. Our normal business hours are 8 AM – 5 PM.
To accommodate holding times around the holiday, we ask that you keep the following in mind:
- Any chemical analyses with 48 hour or less holding times must be received at the lab no later than 12 pm on Wednesday, July 3 unless special arrangements have been made for coverage.
- BOD samples collected on Friday, June 28 must be received at the lab by 3:00 pm on Friday, June 28. (This is to address the 48-hour holding time and the 5-day incubation period).
- BOD samples will not be set up on Saturday, June 29 since they would have to be read on July 4.
- Coliform samples should not be sampled or submitted on Wednesday, July 3.
- Air bag samples should not be sampled or submitted after Friday, June 28, due to the 72 hour holding time.
Please coordinate all projects accordingly and contact your client service representative if you have any special needs or concerns.
We wish you and your families a safe and happy holiday!