SGS North America Inc., Environmental Health and Safety laboratories and service centers will be closed on Friday, July 3 and Saturday, July 4, in celebration of Independence Day, but will operate within normal business hours on the days before the holiday. We will resume normal business hours on Monday, July 6.
In order to accommodate holding times around the holiday, please take note of the following:
- We will not be accepting samples during the closure. For emergency or after-hours support, please contact your Project or Account Manager.
- BOD samples will not be setup Monday June 29 thru July 1. This is to address the 5 day incubation period.
- Please submit samples with short hold times (i.e. Hexavalent Chromium, Encore samplers, Residual Chlorine, Turbidity) by 3pm on July 2
- Please try to submit air samples collected in tedlar bags by Wednesday, July 1 to allow time for analysis before the holiday weekend.
- Please schedule your SGS sample pickups and bottle orders in advance where possible.
- Temperature sensitive samples should not be shipped July 2 or July 3. Send samples on the next available business day.
- Third party couriers including FedEx have reduced pickups during the holiday. Call your courier service for local pick-up schedules.
Please coordinate all projects accordingly and contact your Project Manager if you have any special needs or concerns.
Have a safe and happy holiday.