SGS Canada – Environment, Health & Safety will be closed Monday October 12, 2020 for Thanksgiving, but will operate normal business hours on the days before and after the holiday.
To accommodate your project needs including pickups, deliveries and sample holding times around the holiday, please take note of the following:
- We will not be accepting samples during the closure. For emergency or after-hours support, please contact your Client Service Representative or Account Executive.
- Samples with short holding times or incubation periods (BOD, EColi, Coliforms, Residual Chlorine, Turbidity) should not be collected the day before the holiday. Please schedule these collections before or after.
- If submitting samples at our SGS Mississauga Depot, please ensure drop-off prior to 6 pm on Friday, October 9, 2020.
- Schedule your SGS sample pickups and bottle orders in advance where possible.
- Temperature sensitive samples should not be shipped by courier the day before the holiday. Send samples on the next available business day.
- Third party couriers including Purolator have reduced pickups during the holiday. Please call your courier service for local pick-up schedules.
- If shipping samples on Thursday via Purolator, please contact your SGS Client Service Representative for Saturday delivery instructions.
Please contact your Client Service Representative or Account Executive if you have any special project needs or concerns. We wish you a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving.