There’s no denying that 2020 has been a challenging year. As we all continue to navigate the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the health and safety of our clients, staff, families and communities is always our top priority. We all wish you a happy and healthy holiday season and, as always, thank you for letting us partner with you to provide analytical services this past year.
SGS North America Environment, Health and Safety will be closed for the holidays on Friday, December 25, 2020 and Friday, January 1, 2021.
In order to accommodate your project needs including pickups, deliveries and sample holding times around the holidays, please note the following;
Please submit samples before noon on both Thursday, December 24 and Thursday, December 31.
- Temperature sensitive samples should not be shipped by courier the day before the holiday. Send samples on the next available business day.
- Samples for BOD analysis collected on Friday, December 18 or on Saturday, December 19 must be received by noon on Saturday, December 19.
- Samples for BOD analysis collected on Thursday, December 24th and/or Thursday, December 31st must be received before 3pm on those dates. Samples collected on Saturday, December 26th and/or Saturday, January 2nd must be received before noon on those dates (This is to address the 48-hour holding time and the 5-day incubation period for BOD).
- Samples for short hold tests including TO3 Tedlar®and formaldehyde should be submitted by noon on Thursday December 24th, and Thursday December 31.
- Please schedule your SGS sample pickups in advance where possible.
- Third party couriers including FedEx have reduced pickups during the holiday. Please call your courier service for local pick up schedules.
- Please schedule bottle orders in advance of the holiday when possible.
Please coordinate all projects accordingly and contact your Client Service Representative or Account Manager if you have any special needs or concerns.