While 2021 allowed us to reunite with family, friends and loved ones, the health and safety of our clients, staff, families and communities remained our top priority. As always, thank you for letting us partner with you to provide analytical services this past year. We wish you a happy and healthy holiday season.
- We will not be accepting samples during days we are closed. For emergency or after-hours support, please contact your Client Service Representative or Account Executive.
- Third party couriers, including Purolator, have reduced pickups during the holiday. Call your courier service for local pick-up schedules.
- Samples with short holding times or incubation periods (BOD, EColi, Coliforms, Encore samplers, Residual Chlorine, Turbidity) should not be collected the day before the holiday.
- For convenience, clients who prefer to drop samples off may do so to avoid shipping delays around holiday closures.
- If submitting samples at our SGS Mississauga Depot, please ensure drop-off prior to 12pm Friday, Dec 24th, 2021.
- Temperature sensitive samples cannot be shipped by courier on December 24th and December 31st.
- Schedule your SGS sample pickups and bottle orders in advance where possible.
SGS EHS follows, as appropriate, the guidelines for sample collection/handling and transportation of drinking water samples as outlined in the MECP document; “Practices for collection and handling of drinking water samples”. A copy of this document is accessible on-line at: https://www.ontario.ca/page/practices-collection-and-handling-drinking-water-samples or printed copies are available upon request.