While 2021 allowed us to reunite with family, friends and loved ones, the health and safety of our clients, staff, families and communities remained our top priority. As always, thank you for letting us partner with you to provide analytical services this past year. We all wish you a happy and healthy holiday season.
SGS North America Industries & Environment will be closed for the holidays on Friday, December 24th, 2021 and Monday, January 3rd, 2022.
In order to accommodate your project needs including pickups, deliveries and sample holding times around the holidays, please note the following;
- Please submit samples before noon on both Thursday, December 23rd and Friday, December 31st.
- We will not be accepting samples during days we are closed. For emergency or after-hours support, please contact your Client Service Representative or Account Executive.
- Third party couriers including FedEx have reduced pickups during the holiday. Please call your courier service for local pick up schedules.
- Samples for BOD analysis collected on Friday, December 17th and Tuesday, December 28th must be received before 12pm to accommodate the five day incubation period.
- Samples with short holding times or incubation periods (Encore samplers, Residual Chlorine, Turbidity) should not be collected the day before the holiday.
- Please submit air samples for TO3 analysis by Wednesday, December 22nd to allow for analysis before the holiday.
- Temperature sensitive samples should not be shipped by courier the day before the holiday.
- Please schedule your SGS sample pickups and bottle orders in advance where possible.
Should you have any special needs or concerns, please coordinate all projects accordingly and contact your Client Service Representative or Account Manager.
+1 800 329 0204 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.sgs.com/ehsusa