SGS Canada – Industries & Environment will be closed Friday, April 15th, 2022 for Good Friday, but will operate normal business hours on the days before and after.
To accommodate your project needs including pickups, deliveries and sample holding times around the holiday, please take note of the following:
- If submitting samples at our SGS Mississauga Depot, please ensure drop-off prior to 5pm on Thursday, April 14th, 2022.
- Samples with short holding times or incubation periods (BOD, Microbiology, Encore samplers, Residual Chlorine, Turbidity) should not be collected the day before the holiday.
- Temperature sensitive samples should not be shipped by courier the day before the holiday.
- Third party couriers including Purolator have reduced pickups during the holiday. Call your courier service for local pick-up schedules.
- Schedule your SGS sample pickups and bottle orders in advance where possible.
We will not be accepting samples during the closure. For emergency, after-hours support, or special project needs, please contact your Client Service Representative or Account Executive.
We wish you a very safe and happy holiday!
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company.