SGS Canada – Industries & Environment will be closed Monday, September 5th for the Labour Day Holiday, but will operate normal business hours on the days before and after.
- If submitting samples at our SGS Mississauga Depot, please ensure drop-off prior to 5pm on Friday, September 2nd, 2022.
- Samples with short holding times or incubation periods (BOD, Microbiology, Encore samplers, Residual Chlorine, Turbidity) should not be collected the day before the holiday.
- Temperature sensitive samples should not be shipped by courier the day before the holiday.
- Third party couriers including Purolator have reduced pickups during the holiday. Call your courier service for local pick-up schedules.
- Schedule your SGS sample pickups and bottle orders in advance where possible.
- If shipping samples on Friday via Purolator please contact your SGS Client Service Representative for Saturday delivery instructions.