2022 was a year that allowed us to finally connect with friends, family and colleagues again. As always, thank you for letting us partner with you to provide analytical services this past year. To keep you on track and prevent interruption during this busy holiday season, below is information on our holiday closures for Christmas and New Year’s. We all wish you a happy and healthy holiday season.
SGS North America Industries & Environment will be closed for the holidays on Monday, December 26th, 2022, and Monday, January 2nd, 2023.
In order to accommodate your project needs including pickups, deliveries and sample holding times around the holidays, please note the following.
- Please submit samples before noon on both Friday, December 23rd and Friday, December 30th.
- We will not be accepting samples during days we are closed. For emergency or after-hours support, please contact your Client Service Representative or Account Executive.
- Third party couriers including FedEx have reduced pickups during the holiday. Please call your courier service for local pick-up schedules.
- Samples for BOD analysis collected on Friday, December 16th and Tuesday, December 27th must be received before 12pm to accommodate the five-day incubation period.
- Samples with short holding times or incubation periods (Encore samplers, Residual Chlorine, Turbidity) should not be collected the day before the holiday.
- Please submit air samples for TO3 analysis by Wednesday, December 21st to allow for analysis before the holiday.
- Temperature sensitive samples should not be shipped by courier the day before the holiday.
- Please schedule your SGS sample pickups and bottle orders in advance where possible.
Should you have any special needs or concerns, please coordinate all projects accordingly and contact your Client Service Representative or Account Manager.
+1 800 329 0204 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.sgs.com/ehsusa