SGS US Memorial Day Holiday 2023
SGS North America Inc., Industries & Environment laboratories will be closed on Monday, May 29th, 2023, for Memorial Day but will resume normal business hours on the days before and after the holiday. We will be accepting samples until 12:00 PM on Saturday, May 27th.
- We will not be accepting samples during the closure. For emergency or after-hours support, please contact your Project or Account Manager.
- Third party couriers including FedEx have reduced pickups during the holiday. Call your courier service for local pick-up schedules.
- BOD samples collected on Monday, May 22nd must be received at the laboratory by 12:00 PM on Tuesday, May 23rd to accommodate the 5-day incubation period. Please avoid BOD sampling Tuesday, May 23rd and communicate with your project manager. BOD samples collected on Saturday, May 27th must be received by the lab by 12:00 PM to accommodate the 48-hour holding time.
- Samples with short holding times or incubation periods (BOD, Encore samplers, Residual Chlorine, Turbidity) should not be collected the day before the holiday.
- Please submit air samples for TO3 analysis by Thursday, May 25th to allow for analysis before the holiday.
- Temperature sensitive samples should not be shipped by courier the day before the holiday. Send samples on the next available business day.
- Schedule your SGS sample pickups and bottle orders in advance where possible.