|SGS North America Inc., Industries & Environment laboratories will be closed on Tuesday, July 4th, 2023, for Independence Day but will resume normal business hours on the days before and after the holiday. We will be accepting samples until 5:00 PM on Monday, July 3rd.
- We will not be accepting samples during the closure. For emergency or after-hours support, please contact your Project or Account Manager.
- Third party couriers including FedEx have reduced pickups during the holiday. Call your courier service for local pick-up schedules.
- BOD samples collected on Tuesday, June 27th must be received at the laboratory by 12:00 PM on Wednesday, June 28th to accommodate the 5-day incubation period. BOD samples collected on Saturday, July 1st must be received by the lab by 12:00 PM to accommodate the 48-hour holding time.
- Samples with short holding times or incubation periods (BOD, Encore samplers, Residual Chlorine, Turbidity) should not be collected the day before the holiday.
- Please submit air samples for TO3 analysis by Friday, June 30th to allow for analysis before the holiday.
- Temperature sensitive samples should not be shipped by courier the day before the holiday. Send samples on the next available business day.
- Schedule your SGS sample pickups and bottle orders in advance where possible.
Please coordinate all projects accordingly and contact your Project Manager if you have any special needs or concerns.
Have a safe and happy holiday.