SGS Canada – Throughout 2023, our collaborative accomplishments have defined our year. As always, thank you for letting us partner with you to provide analytical services this past year. To keep you on track and prevent interruption during this busy holiday season, below is information on our holiday closures for Christmas and New Year’s. We all wish you a happy and healthy holiday season.
- If submitting samples at our SGS Mississauga Depot, please ensure drop-off prior to 5PM on Friday, December 22nd.
- Samples with short holding times or incubation periods (BOD, Microbiology, Encore samplers, Residual Chlorine, Turbidity) should not be collected the day before the holidays.
- Temperature sensitive samples should not be shipped by courier the day before the holidays.
- Third party couriers including Purolator have reduced pickups during the holidays. Call your courier service for local pick-up schedules.
- If shipping samples on Friday via Purolator, please contact your SGS Client Service Representative for Saturday delivery instructions.
- Schedule your SGS sample pickups and bottle orders in advance where possible.
We will not be accepting samples during the closure. For emergency, after-hours support, or special project needs, please contact your Client Service Representative or Account Executive.
We wish you a very safe and happy holiday season! We look forward to your continued partnership in 2024.
We wish you a very safe and happy holiday season!
SGS EHS follows, as appropriate, the guidelines for sample collection/handling and transportation of drinking water samples as outlined in the MECP document; “Practices for collection and handling of drinking water samples”. A copy of this document is accessible on-line at: https://www.ontario.ca/page/practices-collection-and-handling-drinking-water-samples or printed copies are available upon request.