Throughout 2023, our collaborative accomplishments have defined our year. As always, thank you for letting us partner with you to provide analytical services this past year. To keep you on track and prevent interruption during this busy holiday season, below is information on our holiday closures for Christmas and New Year’s. We all wish you a happy and healthy holiday season.
SGS North America Inc., Industries & Environment laboratories will be closed on Monday, December 25th, 2023, for Christmas Day and on Monday, January 1st, 2024, for New Year’s Day, but will resume normal business hours on the days before and after the holidays. We will be accepting samples until 12:00 PM on December 23rd.
In order to accommodate holding times around the holidays, please take note of the following information:
- We will not be accepting samples during the closure. For emergency or after-hours support, please contact your Project or Account Manager.
- Third party couriers including FedEx have reduced pickups during the holidays. Call your courier service for local pick-up schedules.
- BOD samples collected on Monday, December 18th must be received in the laboratory by 12:00 PM on Tuesday, December 19th to accommodate the 5-day incubation period. BOD samples collected on Saturday, December 23rd by 12:00 PM to accommodate the 48-hour holding time.
- Samples with short holding times or incubation periods (BOD, Encore samplers, Residual Chlorine, Turbidity) should not be collected the day before the holiday.
- Please submit air samples for TO3 analysis by Tuesday, December 19th to allow for analysis before the holidays.
- Temperature sensitive samples should not be shipped by courier the day before the holidays. Send samples on the next available business day.
- Schedule your SGS sample pickups and bottle orders in advance where possible.
Please coordinate all projects accordingly and contact your Project Manager if you have any special needs or concerns.