- This event has passed.
32nd Annual Symposium of the Arizona Hydrological Society
September 25, 2019 - September 27, 2019
Find the Best Solutions to PFAS and All Your Environmental Analysis Requirements
Get the Help You Need on PFAS and the Full Range of Environmental Analysis Requirements
The Arizona Hydrological Society (AHS) 2019 Symposium in Tucson, AZ, is your showplace to discover solutions to analytical challenges in mining, groundwater, surface water, wastewater, soil remediation, and more. Visit the SGS and you’ll discover the ways we deliver analytical services with precision, timeliness, accuracy and efficiency, including:
SGS is taking the lead on PFAS expertise, including total oxidizable precursors (TOP), and our scope, accuracy, capacity, monitoring proficiency, testing and data analysis are unmatched.
In North American three laboratories back each other up and we are certified to perform the following analyses and deliver the highest quality data on time at a competitive price:
- Our Orlando, FL laboratory currently analyzes various PFAS in drinking water, ground water, and soil/sediments by LC/MS/MS.
- Our Wilmington, NC laboratory analyzes PFAS in drinking water and ground water by LC/MS/MS.
- Our SGS AXYS laboratory in British Columbia, Canada analyzes PFAS compounds in almost any matrix, and is in the forefront of method development and specialty analysis pertaining to these compounds.
We support various matrices by EPA 537, EPA 537 modified with Isotope Dilution, and DOD QSM 5.x Table B-15.
Our extensive technical expertise is available for PFAS in drinking water, ground water, soils, sediments, tissue and serum. SGS is DOD accredited, NELAC accredited in AK, NY, FL, AZ, KS, LA, NV, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, and UT, with NELAC/ISO 17025 accreditation applicable in over 30 additional states.
Find more details on SGS PFAS capabilities here.
Additionally, the SGS Ultratrace Lab in Wilmington, NC, recently earned Department of Defense Environmental Laboratory Accreditation (DoD ELAP) for ultratrace organics. Our ultratrace services offer you analysis of dioxins/furans, PCBs, PAHs, SVOAs and pesticides using EPA Methods 23, 8290, 1613, 1668, 1699, 0023A, TO-9A, CARB 428, 429, and their international equivalents/derivatives; WHO-2 (combined D/F+PCB analysis, e.g. for EU food/feed testing).
ONE-STOP ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSIS SERVICES
SGS offers a full array of laboratory analysis, and consulting services to help you get to where you need to be:
- Industry-leading environmental analytical services, including high resolution mass spectroscopy and MS/MS analysis of emerging contaminants, to meet your every need
- Quality data that has stood up in court for over 60 years
- Industry leader LabLink®, your complete real time online data service with power and ease of use
We look forward to seeing you!
Environment, Health and Safety
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: