- This event has passed.
Alaska Forum on the Environment
February 10, 2020 - February 14, 2020
Find the Help You Need for PFAS, Ultratrace and All Your Environmental Analysis
If you’re attending the Alaska Forum on the Environment February 10-14 in Anchorage, you’ll want to stop at the SGS booth where you’ll find your one-stop for high-quality environmental analysis.
And here’s a great reason to attend the upcoming Alaska Association of Environmental Professionals Brown Bag Series meeting, Wednesday, February 19, 11:30 a.m. You’ll get a timely and important regulatory and methodology update on PFAS from industry experts, including Norm Farmer, National PFAS Program Director, SGS North America.
The meeting is at BP Energy Center, 1014 Energy Court, Anchorage.
SGS is your one-stop for quality environmental analysis including these specialty services and more:
SGS is taking the lead on PFAS expertise, including total oxidizable precursors (TOP), and our scope, accuracy, capacity, monitoring proficiency, testing and data analysis are unmatched.
In North American three laboratories back each other up and we are certified to perform the following analyses and deliver the highest quality data on time at a competitive price:
- Our Orlando, FL laboratory currently analyzes various PFAS in drinking water, ground water, and soil/sediments by LC/MS/MS.
- Our Wilmington, NC laboratory analyzes PFAS in drinking water and ground water by LC/MS/MS.
- Our SGS AXYS laboratory in British Columbia, Canada analyzes PFAS compounds in almost any matrix, and is in the forefront of method development and specialty analysis pertaining to these compounds.
We support various matrices by EPA 537, EPA 537.1, EPA 537 modified with Isotope Dilution, and DOD QSM 5.x Table B-15.
Our extensive technical expertise is available for PFAS in drinking water, ground water, soils, sediments, tissue and serum. SGS is DOD accredited, NELAC accredited in AK, NY, FL, AZ, KS, LA, NV, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, and UT, with NELAC/ISO 17025 accreditation applicable in over 30 additional states.
Find more details on SGS PFAS capabilities here.
The SGS Ultratrace Lab in Wilmington, NC, recently earned Department of Defense Environmental Laboratory Accreditation (DoD ELAP) for ultratrace organics. Our ultratrace services offer you analysis of dioxins/furans, PCBs, PAHs, SVOAs and pesticides using EPA Methods 23, 8290, 1613, 1668, 1699, 0023A, TO-9A, CARB 428, 429, and their international equivalents/derivatives; WHO-2 (combined D/F+PCB analysis, e.g. for EU food/feed testing).
SGS offers a full array of laboratory analysis, and consulting services to help you get to where you need to be:
- Industry-leading environmental analytical services, including high resolution mass spectroscopy and MS/MS analysis of emerging contaminants, to meet your every need
- Quality data that has stood up in court for over 60 years
- Industry leader LabLink®, your complete real time online data service with power and ease of use
Better Together: SGS Galson + SGS Forensic Laboratories + SGS
SGS offers the full realm of environmental, health and safety analytical services at multiple laboratories across the United States and Canada for soil, water, air, tissue, serum and bulk materials. SGS is your one-stop for all your environmental analytical needs.
You’ll certainly enjoy and learn from this timely presentation and it will be great to see you. Please email me or call and I’ll make sure you have a seat and if I can be of help in any way.
Environment, Health & Safety
Mobile: +1 907 351 4693
Direct: +1 907 550 3215
Office: +1 907 562 2343
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: