- This event has passed.
Alaska Forum on the Environment
February 6 - February 10
Discover Comprehensive Analytical and Monitoring Solutions at the Alaska Forum on the Environment, February 6–10 in Anchorage, AK
When over 1,200 environment, health and safety professionals gather at the largest environmental conference in Alaska, they can discover world-class analytical and monitoring solutions from SGS. Through five days of innovative presentations, unique trainings, and marketing, our SGS booth will feature subject matter experts speaking on highly technical site cleanups, renewable energy, and overviews of cleanup efforts.
We will be exhibiting our high quality, innovative and cost-effective services including:
- Alaska’s only local environmental laboratory – Originating in the Cook Inlet oil fields in 1964, we are situated in mid-town Anchorage, only five minutes from the international airport, with an expert local Alaskan team in both the Anchorage laboratory and the Fairbanks service center.
- PFAS – a wide range of matrices to analyze PFAS compounds in water, soil, sediments, biosolids and tissues/ biofluids
- Indoor Air Quality – the full suite of services needed for quality IAQ analysis
- SmartSense Continuous Monitoring – monitors VOCs, CO, temperature, pressure, humidity, and other contaminants from anywhere in the world with innovative cloud remote sensor monitoring
Register for the event here.
There’s one more reason to stop by our booth!
Visit the SGS booth and enter for a chance to win a 64 oz Yeti Rambler!
For more information on SGS’s services, contact:
or our award-winning Client Service Representatives:
- Call toll-free at +1 800 329 0204
- Email at email@example.com
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company.
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: