- This event has passed.
Business & The Environment Conference Expo
December 10, 2019
Only One Company has the Capacity to Meet Your PFAS/ Emerging Contaminants and All Your EHS Analysis Needs
When you attend the Business & The Environment: Conference.Expo, December 10-11 in Portland, OR, you’ll get the latest from the experts on important environmental issues. You’ll want to visit the SGS booth and get to know what fast turnaround time, precise analysis and superior client service are all about for all your EHS analysis needs.
SGS is your one-stop for quality environmental analysis including these specialty services:
- The SGS Ultratrace Lab in Wilmington, NC, recently earned Department of Defense Environmental Laboratory Accreditation (DoD ELAP) for ultratrace organics. Our ultratrace services offer you analysis of dioxins/furans, PCBs, PAHs, SVOAs and pesticides using EPA Methods 23, 8290, 1613, 1668, 1699, 0023A, TO-9A, CARB 428, 429, and their international equivalents/derivatives; WHO-2 (combined D/F+PCB analysis, e.g. for EU food/feed testing).
- SGS AXYS in Sidney, British Columbia, Canada, has been a world leader in ultratrace analysis of Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) and Contaminants of Emerging Concern (CECs) for more than 40 years. SGS AXYS specializes in ultratrace analysis of organic emerging contaminants, which extends to a wide variety of fully commercialized tests for organochlorine legacy compounds like dioxins and PCBs, to analysis of emerging and pre-regulatory contaminants.
SGS is taking the lead on PFAS expertise, including total oxidizable precursors (TOP), and our scope, accuracy, capacity, monitoring proficiency, testing and data analysis are unmatched.
In North America three laboratories back each other up and we are certified to perform the following analyses and deliver the highest quality data on time at a competitive price:
- Our Orlando, FL laboratory currently analyzes various PFAS in drinking water, ground water, and soil/sediments by LC/MS/MS.
- Our Wilmington, NC laboratory analyzes PFAS in drinking water and ground water by LC/MS/MS.
- Our SGS AXYS laboratory in British Columbia, Canada analyzes PFAS compounds in almost any matrix, and is in the forefront of method development and specialty analysis pertaining to these compounds.
We support various matrices by EPA 537, EPA 537.1, EPA 537 modified with Isotope Dilution, and DOD QSM 5.x Table B-15.
Our extensive technical expertise is available for PFAS in drinking water, ground water, soils, sediments, tissue and serum. SGS is DOD accredited, NELAC accredited in AK, NY, FL, AZ, KS, LA, NV, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, and UT, with NELAC/ISO 17025 accreditation applicable in over 30 additional states.
Find more details on SGS PFAS capabilities here.
1,4 – DIOXANE ANALYSIS
When it comes to 1,4 – Dioxane analysis, we support a wide array of methods for this analyte including 8260, 8260 SIM, 8270, and 8270 SIM. We recently added Buchi syncore evaporators for 1,4-Dioxane by 8270 and are processing thousands of samples quickly and with precision.
Our ability to provide rapid turn-around-time and accurate data, makes SGS the laboratory you should depend on for 1,4 – Dioxane analysis.
VAPOR INTRUSION ANALYSIS
Our Innovative Cloud Remote Sensor Monitoring system, Smart Sense real-time monitoring and sampling initiation system has direct read capabilities including vapor intrusion, Total Particulate, PID, CO, CO2, SO2, O3, EtO, CH4 and more!
SGS offers a full array of laboratory analysis, and consulting services to help you get to where you need to be:
- Industry-leading environmental analytical services, including high resolution mass spectroscopy and MS/MS analysis of emerging contaminants, to meet your every need
- Quality data that has stood up in court for over 60 years
- Industry leader LabLink®, your complete real time online data service with power and ease of use
THERE’S ONE MORE REASON TO STOP BY THE SGS BOOTH — mention this email, and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a Yeti Rambler Water Bottle!
If you’re not attending, please contact me any time, connect immediately at +1 800 329 0204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!
Environment, Health and Safety
National Sales Manager
Ultratrace and PFAS
SGS North America
Mobile: +1 508 630 4940
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: