- This event has passed.
Chemistry Council of New Jersey Annual Conference
May 1 - May 2
Conventional Enviromental Testing Services on Display with SGS at the Chemistry Council of NJ
At the Chemistry Council of New Jersey’s Annual Conference, stop by the SGS booth where our experts will be highlighting innovative environmental testing methods for soil, groundwater, air, and more. Don’t miss the opportunity to get caught up on our growing list of analytical solutions designed with precision, accuracy, and access to data.
- PFAS – a wide range of matrices to analyze PFAS compounds in water, soil, sediments, biosolids and tissues/biofluids
- Environmental Justice – innovative and equitable services to help protect every client, from environmental and health hazards.
- Indoor Air Quality – The full suite of services needed for quality IAQ analysis
- SGS Engage – Manage your project data anytime, anywhere!
There’s another reason to stop by the SGS booth! We’ll be doing an exciting raffle with a chance to win a great prize. We’ll see you in, NJ!
Contact our team in a number of different ways:
- Call +1 800 329 0204
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit www.sgs-ehsusa.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: