- This event has passed.
November 13, 2018 - November 15, 2018
SGS Delivers Unsurpassed Emergency Response Analysis, Real-Time Monitoring and More
Your visit to the Clean Gulf Conference & Exhibition in New Orleans, LA will be a valuable one when you stop at the SGS Booth #432. You’ll learn that SGS will be there for you when a rapid response is needed, and that we have decades of experience to back it up. You will also encounter an innovation revolution in real-time monitoring that will change the way you think about environmental analysis.
Our mission is to provide data to protect people and the environment in any situation. SGS Gulf Coast laboratories in Texas and Louisiana, and our global network, have the facilities, instruments and experts in place to respond to the full range of emergencies. You can count on SGS for analytical services for air, soil, water and building materials including: mold, volatile hydrocarbons, semi-volatile hydrocarbons, acids, hazardous dusts and fumes, coliform bacteria, asbestos, silica, metals, dioxins, pesticides and more.
With decades of experience including the BP Deepwater Horizon oil spills, 9/11’s Ground Zero, Hurricane Harvey, train derailments and many other disaster situations, we have the best solutions to protect the environment and people that are the victims of oil spills, chemical spills, fires, explosions, natural disasters and other catastrophes.
When an emergency occurs, these full-service response capabilities make SGS the go-to team for all your analytical needs:
• Immediate turnaround
• On-site sample management
• Comprehensive laboratory support, including multiple service centers to manage logistics
• Technical staff expertise and availability
• 600 scientists, technicians and administrative personnel
• Eight U.S. laboratories, totaling 220,000 sq. ft. of lab space.
• Strategically located sampling media and supplies, and drop-off locations
• Central location for all sample management
• Onsite mobile laboratories
• DoD certified laboratories
• Full courier service
• Locally managed where the fastest response is possible
• Highest quality environmental and industrial hygiene monitoring solutions including free media and the best in equipment rental.
Ready for Every Emergency: Innovating to Provide the Fastest, Most Precise Analytical Solutions
Striving for better solutions, SGS has recently introduced a series of state-of-the-art monitoring services that will change the way you think about environmental analysis. Now available:
• Smart Sense – the real-time monitoring and sampling initiation system works remotely to track key parameters including VOCs, particle concentrations, O3, NO2, temperature, pressure and humidity and other contaminants with available sensors.
• Smart Start Sampler – acquires samples in the environment for exact concentration or diagnostics of what is in the air. This allows you to remotely initiate the collection of a confirmatory sample while monitoring remotely through a continuous monitor using government acceptable methods! You can initiate the sample yourself remotely or the sampler will start on its own when a set point threshold is exceeded!
• AIHR Shark – a uniquely innovative approach for you to get into and stay in compliance for your area monitoring – providing directional sampling. Airflow is directed onto one of 12 passive monitors at 30-degree quadrants and the monitors are analyzed after performing sampling to pinpoint fugitive sources.
To learn more about SGS’s full range of EHS analytical services including our emergency response services and innovative real-time monitoring, or when disaster strikes, contact us immediately by calling an SGS professional at 800-329-0204 or email email@example.com.
When you need us the most SGS emergency response services are ready to help!
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: