- This event has passed.
Emerging Contaminants Summit
March 11, 2020 - March 12, 2020
Discover Your One Stop to Meet Your PFAS and ALL Your Environmental Analysis Needs
The Emerging Contaminants Summit, March 10-11 in Westminster, Colorado, is the only conference “that comprehensively addresses mitigating the presence of these contaminants across all environmental media…” SGS is your one stop for PFAS and emerging contaminants analysis and we invite you to visit us at Booth #125 so you’ll understand that no company is working harder and delivering better than SGS.
Our comprehensive environmental analysis services include:
PFAS and Emerging Contaminants Analysis
SGS is taking the lead on PFAS expertise, including total oxidizable precursors (TOP), and our scope, accuracy, capacity, monitoring proficiency, turnaround time, testing and data analysis are unmatched.
In North American three laboratories back each other up and we are certified to perform the following analyses and deliver the highest quality data on time at a competitive price:
- Our Orlando, FL laboratory currently analyzes various PFAS in drinking water, ground water, and soil/sediments by LC/MS/MS.
- Our Wilmington, NC laboratory analyzes PFAS in drinking water and ground water by LC/MS/MS.
- Our SGS AXYS laboratory in British Columbia, Canada analyzes PFAS compounds in almost any matrix, and is in the forefront of method development and specialty analysis pertaining to these compounds.
We support various matrices by EPA 537, EPA 537.1, EPA 537 modified with Isotope Dilution, and DOD QSM 5.x Table B-15.
Our extensive technical expertise is available for PFAS in drinking water, ground water, soils, sediments, tissue and serum. SGS is DOD accredited, NELAC accredited in AK, NY, FL, AZ, KS, LA, NV, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, and UT, with NELAC/ISO 17025 accreditation applicable in over 30 additional states.
Find more details on our SGS PFAS webpage.
1,4 – DIOXANE ANALYSIS
When it comes to 1,4 – Dioxane analysis, we support a wide array of methods for this analyte including 8260, 8260 SIM, 8270, and 8270 SIM. We recently added Buchi syncore evaporators for 1,4-Dioxane by 8270 and are processing thousands of samples quickly and with precision.
Our ability to provide rapid turn-around-time and accurate data, makes SGS the laboratory you should depend on for 1,4 – Dioxane analysis.
The SGS Ultratrace Lab in Wilmington, NC, recently earned Department of Defense Environmental Laboratory Accreditation (DoD ELAP) for ultratrace organics. Our ultratrace services offer you analysis of dioxins/furans, PCBs, PAHs, SVOAs and pesticides using EPA Methods 23, 8290, 1613, 1668, 1699, 0023A, TO-9A, CARB 428, 429, and their international equivalents/derivatives; WHO-2 (combined D/F+PCB analysis, e.g. for EU food/feed testing).
Vapor Intrusion Analysis
Our Innovative Cloud Remote Sensor Monitoring system, Smart Sense real-time monitoring and sampling initiation system, has direct read capabilities including vapor intrusion, Total Particulate, PID, CO, CO2, SO2, O3, EtO, CH4 and more!
And Look for These SGS Poster Presentations at The Emerging Contaminants Summit
- “DOs and DON’Ts of PFAS Sampling and More”, Geoffrey Pellechia, SGS, National Sales Manager, Ultratrace and PFAS
- “Distribution of Bisphenol A (BPA) and 5 BPA Analogues in the Solid and Liquid Waste Streams of a Secondary Wastewater Treatment System”, Bharat Chandramouli, Ph.D., SGS AXYS, Product Manager and Senior Scientist
SGS offers a full array of laboratory analysis, and consulting services to help you get to where you need to be:
- Industry-leading environmental analytical services, including high resolution mass spectroscopy and MS/MS analysis of emerging contaminants, to meet your every need
- Quality data that has stood up in court for over 60 years
- Industry leader LabLink®, your complete real time online data service with power and ease of use
THERE’S ONE MORE REASON TO STOP BY THE SGS BOOTH #125 — mention this email, and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a Yeti Rambler Water Bottle!
Better Together: Integrating New Capabilities
SGS offers the full complement of environmental, health and safety analytical services at multiple laboratories across the United States and Canada for soil, water, air, and bulk materials. SGS is your one-stop for all your environmental analytical needs.
If you’re not attending, please contact me any time, connect immediately at +1 800 329 0204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!
Environment, Health and Safety
National Sales Manager
Ultratrace and PFAS
SGS North America
Mobile: +1 508 630 4940
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: