- This event has passed.
Environmental Measurement Symposium 2023
July 31 - August 3
Join SGS technical experts at this year’s Environmental Measurement Symposium (EMS) in Minneapolis, Minnesota from July 31 – August 3, 2023. We’ll be featuring our cutting-edge monitoring approaches, revolutionary technologies, regulatory expertise, and advanced sampling and analysis techniques with direct access to our experts.
Find our innovative and cost-effective services at the symposium including:
- PFAS – A wide range of matrices to analyze PFAS compounds in water, soil, sediments, biosolids and tissues/ biofluids
- Emerging Contaminants – Understanding future regulated contaminants today – contaminants of emerging concern (CEC) testing
- Most extensive test list for hundreds of CEC and POP compounds in water, solids and tissue
- Industry-leading data quality, lowest detection limits and defensibility
- State-of-the-art analyses eliminating interferences, even in complex matrices
Delve into an exciting session with Dr. Kesavalu Bagawandoss, who will be presenting “Mechanics of Data Acquisition for PFAS Forensics,” on July 31st. To view the full technical program, please click here.
EMS is a combined meeting of the Forum on Environmental Accreditation and the National Environmental Monitoring Conference.
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company.
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: