As SGS joins the rest of the globe in navigating the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the health and safety of our clients, staff, families and communities is our top priority. As you are probably aware, all near-term conferences, meetings and trade shows on our event calendar are on hold. As new information becomes available, we will update our calendar, so please check back often.
- This event has passed.
Environmental Trade Fair and Conference (ETFC)
May 14, 2019 - May 15, 2019
Discover Your One-Stop-Shop for Innovative Environmental Health and Safety Analysis at TCEQ
Many will gather at the TCEQ Environmental Trade Fair and Conference, May 14-15 in Austin, TX, to learn and share information about best environmental practices for the Gulf Coast region. If you’re going, you’ll want to visit the SGS booth #725 to discover why you can depend on us for all your environmental health and safety analysis. We have the experience, capacity, accreditations and attention to detail you’re looking for to attain the defensible data you need.
SGS is Innovating in Real Time Monitoring: Innovative Cloud Remote Sensor Monitoring
- Learn about Smart Sense, real-time monitoring and sampling initiation system. Direct read capabilities include Total Particulate, PID, CO, CO2, SO2, O3, EtO, CH4 and more! Paired with the direct read sensors, active sampling capabilities include: silica, VOCs, metals, and more! This is a great tool for collecting exposure data 24/7 for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), perimeter and task monitoring, and other monitoring situations.
- The AIHR Shark is a state-of-the-art hands-free tool from SGS EHS that monitors emission levels caused by refinery activity or off-site sources. It is the perfect enhancement to complement your hazardous emissions monitoring program. The Shark collects low-level VOCs (including benzene) onto sample media when deployed for as short as one week for troubleshooting or two weeks in-line with thermal desorption tubes.
SGS has the Answers You Need on these Quality Analytical Services
- Air analysis for volatile components, including VOC emissions monitoring, is performed using methods from the USEPA Air Toxics Method Compendium. These programs focus on ambient and indoor air quality testing. SGS Galson is the world leader in industrial hygiene analysis and monitoring solutions.
- Soil analysis using USEPA methods compendium SW-846, which generally fall under state programs derived from the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). RCRA is the only methods compendium that accommodates the analysis of solid matrices and is generally used to assess damage to natural resources (groundwater & soil) and characterize wastes prior to disposal.
- Groundwater analysis is performed for three Federal regulatory programs and their corresponding State programs. This includes testing under the Clean Water Act, which employs methods that are specific for pre- and post-treatment waste waters and surface waters, and the Safe Drinking Water Act, which employs methods that are specific to drinking water.
- PFAS analysis is performed at our three laboratories in North America, in Orlando, FL, Wilmington, NC and our SGS AXYS laboratory in British Columbia. SGS is taking the lead on PFAS expertise, capacity, and specialty analysis. We support various matrices by EPA 537, EPA 537 modified with Isotope Dilution, and DOD QSM 5.1.1.
STOP BY AND TOSS YOUR BUSINESS CARD IN FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN THE “BREW BASKET” THAT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY AT THE END OF THE CONFERENCE ON WEDNESDAY.
WHEN: Tuesday, May 14 – Wednesday, May 15
WHERE: Austin Convention Center, Austin, TX
WHO: SGS, Booth #725
Looking forward to seeing you at TCEQ!
Please contact Chris about real-time monitoring and industrial hygiene analysis and Linda about environmental analysis any time or our SGS client service team at + 1 800 329 0204 or email@example.com with any questions or to order.
Environment, Health and Safety
Regional Sales Manage
SGS North America, Inc.
Environment, Health and Safety
Business Development Manager
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: