- This event has passed.
Environmental Professionals of Arizona (EPAZ) 2019 Conference
March 6, 2019 - March 7, 2019
Only One Company has the Capacity to Meet Both Your PFAS and ALL Your EHS Analysis Needs
At the upcoming Environmental Professionals of Arizona Conference (EPAZ), in Tempe, AZ, you have a great opportunity to learn about how SGS and our global support network will serve all your environmental, health and safety (EHS) analytical needs. You’ll also find that we’re ready to serve you locally as well. Please visit the SGS Booth #26 to speak to our friendly and expert professional team.
SGS is taking the lead on PFAS expertise, including total oxidizable precursors (TOP), and our scope, accuracy, capacity, monitoring proficiency, testing and data analysis are unmatched.
In North America, three laboratories back each other up and we are certified to perform the following analyses and deliver the highest quality data on time at a competitive price:
- Our Orlando, FL laboratory currently analyzes various PFAS in drinking water, ground water, and soil/sediments by LC/MS/MS.
- Our Wilmington, NC laboratory analyzes PFAS in drinking water and ground water by LC/MS/MS.
- Our SGS AXYS laboratory in British Columbia, Canada analyzes PFAS compounds in almost any matrix, and is in the forefront of method development and specialty analysis pertaining to these compounds.
We support various matrices by EPA 537, EPA 537 modified with Isotope Dilution, and DOD QSM 5.1. As a matter of fact, our Orlando laboratory was recently certified for the latest DoD version of QSM 5.1.
Our extensive technical expertise is available for PFAS in drinking water, ground water, soils, sediments, tissue and serum. SGS is DOD accredited, NELAC accredited in AZ as well as AK, NY, FL, KS, LA, NV, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, and UT, with NELAC/ISO 17025 accreditation applicable in over 30 additional states.
Find more details on SGS PFAS capabilities here.
Locally, you’ll get the attention you need at our SGS Service Center located at 1741 W. University Drive #149 in Tempe that provides services that save you time and money, and assure precise results including:
- Kit delivery and sample pick up after hours and weekends as necessary
- Immediate sample kit preparation and delivery of routine and emergency bottle orders
- Full courier service
- Sample drop-off and check-in by the SGS team, followed by proper cooler preparation necessary for transport to SGS laboratories
SGS offers a full array of laboratory analysis, and consulting services to help you get to where you need to be:
- Industry-leading environmental analytical services, including high resolution mass spectroscopy and MS/MS analysis of emerging contaminants, to meet your every need
- Quality data that has stood up in court for over 60 years
- Industry leader LabLink®, your complete real time online data service with power and ease of use
Here’s another reason to stop by SGS Booth #26:
Stop by, let us know you received this message, and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win valuable gift cards from Target and Starbucks!
WHAT: Environmental Professionals of Arizona Conference (EPAZ)
WHEN: Wednesday, March 6 – Thursday, March 7
WHERE: Doubletree by Hilton, Phoenix-Tempe, Tempe, AZ
WHO: SGS Booth #26
If you’re not attending, please contact me any time, connect immediately at (800) 329-0204 or email email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!
Environment, Health and Safety
Service Center Manager
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: