- This event has passed.
Florida Association of Environmental Professionals (FAEP)
September 19, 2019 - September 20, 2019
Get the Help You Need on PFAS and all Your EHS Analysis Needs
At the upcoming Florida Association of Environmental Professionals (FAEP) Conference, September 19-20 in Tampa, FL, you have a great opportunity to speak to SGS PFAS experts and learn how PFAS in drinking water, groundwater and soil are analyzed by the company that has successfully delivered defensible data for decades!
SGS is an FAEP sponsor so look for me in the orange SGS shirt during the break and I’ll tell you about our full range of analytical solutions, delivered with precision, timeliness, accuracy and efficiency.
SGS is taking the lead on PFAS expertise, including total oxidizable precursors (TOP), and our scope, accuracy, capacity, monitoring proficiency, testing and data analysis are unmatched.
In North American three laboratories back each other up and we are certified to perform the following analyses and deliver the highest quality data on time at a competitive price:
- Our Orlando, FL laboratory currently analyzes various PFAS in drinking water, ground water, and soil/sediments by LC/MS/MS.
- Our Wilmington, NC laboratory analyzes PFAS in drinking water and ground water by LC/MS/MS.
- Our SGS AXYS laboratory in British Columbia, Canada analyzes PFAS compounds in almost any matrix, and is in the forefront of method development and specialty analysis pertaining to these compounds.
We support various matrices by EPA 537, EPA 537 modified with Isotope Dilution, and DOD QSM 5.x Table B-15.
Our extensive technical expertise is available for PFAS in drinking water, ground water, soils, sediments, tissue and serum. SGS is DOD accredited, NELAC accredited in AK, NY, FL, AZ, KS, LA, NV, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, and UT, with NELAC/ISO 17025 accreditation applicable in over 30 additional states.
Find more details on SGS PFAS capabilities here.
Additionally, SGS provides all your testing needs including:
- Partnering with consulting firms to support very large and highly complex groundwater investigations
- Soil chemistry, often the major component of remedial investigations and site clean-ups
- Wastewater which is often analysed both pre- and post-treatment to verify permit requirements are met prior to discharge.
- Air testing of volatile organics analysis using methods including low-level TO-15
- And much more
SGS in Orlando – Your Global-Local Environmental Laboratory
Our SGS laboratory in Orlando continues to provide superior capacity, precision and service to Floridians and our clients around the world with some exciting additions. Floor space has increased, and new capabilities, instrumentation, methods and staff have been added. You are assured, more than ever, of the most rigorous, highest quality standards, service on demand, and on time delivery of your data.
Hope to see you there!
Aaron S. Ben David
Environment, Health, and Safety
Senior Account Manager
SGS North America Inc.
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: