- This event has passed.
Florida Remediation Conference
December 5, 2018 - December 6, 2018
GET THE HELP YOU NEED ON PFAS AND ALL YOUR EHS ANALYSIS NEEDS
As remediation professionals gather at the upcoming Florida Remediation Conference in Orlando, FL, one hot issue that will no doubt come up in many conversations is, “How are you handling the increased need for PFAS analysis?” You’ll find the answer to that question and much more by visiting the SGS booth.
SGS has a proven track-record in supporting PFAS analysis for various matrices by EPA 537, EPA 537 Modified, and EPA 537 Modified with Isotope Dilution. Multiple SGS labs across the globe are accredited for PFAS including domestically in Orlando, FL, Dayton, NJ, Wilmington, NC, and SGS Axys.
Additionally, SGS is DOD accredited (Both 5.0 and 5.1), NELAC accredited in NY, FL, AZ, KS, LA, NV, NH, NJ, OR, PA, and UT with NELAC/ISO 17025 accreditation applicable in over 30 additional states.
Additionally, SGS provides all your testing needs including:
- Partnering with consulting firms to support very large and highly complex groundwater investigations
- DOD ELAP experience with DoD and on military facilities
- Soil chemistry, often the major component of remedial investigations and site clean-ups
- Wastewater which is often analysed both pre- and post-treatment to verify permit requirements are met prior to discharge
- Air testing of volatile organics analysis using methods including low-level TO-15
- And much more
WHAT: Florida Remediation Conference
WHEN: Wednesday, December 5 – Thursday, December 6
WHERE: Rosen Centre Hotel, Orlando, FL
If you’re not attending, please contact me any time, connect immediately at (800) 329-0204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!
Aaron S. Ben David
Environment, Health, and Safety
Senior Account Manager
SGS North America Inc.
4405 Vineland Road | Orlando, FL 32811
Mobile: +1 407-2767081
SGS IS THE WORLD’S LEADING INSPECTION, VERIFICATION, TESTING AND CERTIFICATION COMPANY.
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: