- This event has passed.
The 28th Florida Remediation Conference
November 1 - November 3
Discover SGS Solutions at the Florida Remediation Conference
At this year’s Florida Remediation Conference in Orlando, FL, you’ll find a global network of environmental solutions with SGS. From November 1-3, discover our expertise in soil, air, and water remediation renowned for delivering sustainable solutions to complex challenges. With a diverse team of industry experts, we have experience in various sectors, helping clients achieve their environmental goals.
We will be exhibiting our high quality, innovative and cost-effective services including:
- Environmental Analytical Capabilities – We support consultants, governments and industry by offering analytical services at state-of-the-art laboratories in North America and across the globe for soil, water, air, and bulk materials in the workplace and built environment.
- PFAS Analysis – As the originators method 1633, we offer a wide range of matrices to analyze PFAS compounds in water, soil, sediments, biosolids and tissues/biofluids.
- Comprehensive Air Testing Services – An unrivaled combination of air service delineation tools, sampling equipment, and analytical capabilities to get you from site characterization to site closure.
- CEC Analysis and Method Development – Specializing in the measurment of known or suspected Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPS) and Contaminants of Emerging Concern (CECs) in environmental, biota and product samples.
- Network Locations – Full service laboratories for air, water, soil and hazardous waste including service centers, IH rental centers and couriers near you.
And much more including the full range of environment, health and safety analysis and monitoring solutions.
For more information on SGS’s services, contact our award-winning Client Service Representatives:
- Call toll-free at +1 800 329 0204
- Email at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company.
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: