- This event has passed.
Metropolitan Environmental Training Alliance
October 17, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Learn how PFAS in drinking water/groundwater/soil are analyzed by SGS with precision, timeliness, accuracy and efficiency.
At the Metropolitan Environmental Training Alliance Environmental Excellence Day, October 17 in Orlando, you have a great opportunity to learn how PFAS in drinking water, groundwater and soil are analyzed by SGS, the company that has successfully delivered defensible data for decades with precision, timeliness, accuracy and efficiency. Our services include:
SGS is taking the lead on PFAS expertise, including total oxidizable precursors (TOP), and our scope, accuracy, capacity, monitoring proficiency, testing and data analysis are unmatched.
In North American three laboratories back each other up and we are certified to perform the following analyses and deliver the highest quality data on time at a competitive price:
- Our Orlando, FL laboratory currently analyzes various PFAS in drinking water, ground water, and soil/sediments by LC/MS/MS.
- Our Wilmington, NC laboratory analyzes PFAS in drinking water and ground water by LC/MS/MS.
- Our SGS AXYS laboratory in British Columbia, Canada analyzes PFAS compounds in almost any matrix, and is in the forefront of method development and specialty analysis pertaining to these compounds.
We support various matrices by EPA 537, EPA 537 modified with Isotope Dilution, and DOD QSM 5.x Table B-15.
Our extensive technical expertise is available for PFAS in drinking water, ground water, soils, sediments, tissue and serum. SGS is DOD accredited, NELAC accredited in AK, NY, FL, AZ, KS, LA, NV, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, and UT, with NELAC/ISO 17025 accreditation applicable in over 30 additional states.
Find more details on SGS PFAS capabilities here.
Additionally, the SGS Ultratrace Lab in Wilmington, NC, recently earned Department of Defense Environmental Laboratory Accreditation (DoD ELAP) for ultratrace organics. Our ultratrace services offer you analysis of dioxins/furans, PCBs, PAHs, SVOAs and pesticides using EPA Methods 23, 8290, 1613, 1668, 1699, 0023A, TO-9A, CARB 428, 429, and their international equivalents/derivatives; WHO-2 (combined D/F+PCB analysis, e.g. for EU food/feed testing).
SGS offers a full array of laboratory analysis, and consulting services to help you get to where you need to be:
- Industry-leading environmental analytical services, including high resolution mass spectroscopy and MS/MS analysis of emerging contaminants, to meet your every need
- Quality data that has stood up in court for over 60 years
- Industry leader LabLink®, your complete real time online data service with power and ease of use
SGS in Orlando – Your Global-Local Environmental Laboratory
Our SGS laboratory in Orlando continues to provide superior capacity, precision and service to Floridians and our clients around the world with some exciting additions. Floor space has increased, and new capabilities, instrumentation, methods and staff have been added. You are assured, more than ever, of the most rigorous, highest quality standards, service on demand, and on time delivery of your data.
Hope to see you there!
Aaron S. Ben David
Environment, Health, and Safety
Senior Account Manager
SGS North America Inc.
4405 Vineland Road | Orlando, FL 32811
Mobile: +1 407 276 7081
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: