- This event has passed.
34th International Conference on Solid Waste Technology and Management
March 31, 2019 - April 3, 2019
Only One Company has the Capacity to Meet Both Your Emerging Contaminants and ALL Your EHS Analysis Needs
A broad cross-section from science, government and our communities will soon gather in the Washington, DC area at the International Conference on Solid Waste Technology and Management in Annapolis, MD. SGS, your one-stop-shop for quality PFAS and all emerging contaminants analysis, will be exhibiting and presenting, and you’re invited and encouraged to visit us to learn how we can help.
SGS is taking the lead on emerging contaminants expertise, including PFAS and total oxidizable precursors (TOP), and our scope, accuracy, capacity, monitoring proficiency, testing and data analysis are unmatched.
In North American three laboratories back each other up and we are certified to perform the following analyses and deliver the highest quality data on time at a competitive price:
- Our Orlando, FL laboratory currently analyzes various PFAS in drinking water, ground water, and soil/sediments by LC/MS/MS.
- Our Wilmington, NC laboratory analyzes PFAS in drinking water and ground water by LC/MS/MS.
- Our SGS AXYS laboratory in British Columbia, Canada analyzes PFAS compounds in almost any matrix, and is in the forefront of method development and specialty analysis pertaining to these compounds.
We support various matrices by EPA 537, EPA 537 modified with Isotope Dilution, and DOD QSM 5.1. As a matter of fact, our Orlando laboratory was recently certified for the latest DoD version of QSM 5.1!
Our extensive technical expertise is available for PFAS in drinking water, ground water, soils, sediments, tissue and serum. SGS is DOD accredited, NELAC accredited in AK, NY, FL, AZ, KS, LA, NV, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, and UT, with NELAC/ISO 17025 accreditation applicable in over 30 additional states.
Find more details on SGS PFAS capabilities here.
LEARN MORE ABOUT PFAS
Please attend my presentation titled, “The Next Frontier on PFAS Contamination, Sediment, Surface Water and Fish Tissue” for more comprehensive information on this emerging issue of importance. It will be on Tuesday, April 2, 10:50 a.m. – 12:35 p.m. in Session 6C : Contaminated Sites 2
SGS offers a full array of laboratory analysis, and consulting services to help you get to where you need to be:
- Industry-leading environmental analytical services, including high resolution mass spectroscopy and MS/MS analysis of emerging contaminants, to meet your every need
- Quality data that has stood up in court for over 60 years
- Industry leader LabLink®, your complete real time online data service with power and ease of use
WHAT: International Conference on Solid Waste Technology and Management
WHEN: Sunday, March 31 – Wednesday, April 3
WHERE: The Westin Annapolis Hotel, 100 Westgate Circle, Annapolis, MD
If you’re not attending, please contact me any time, connect immediately at (800) 329-0204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!
Harry Behzadi, Ph.D
Environment, Health & Safety
VP Business Development North America
SGS North America Inc.
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: