- This event has passed.
ITRC PFAS Training – Boston, MA
March 29, 2019
Only One Company has the Capacity to Meet Both Your Emerging Contaminants and ALL Your EHS Analysis Needs
If you’re an environmental professional receiving important training about PFAS issues at the upcoming ITRC Annual Meeting, March 29 in Boston, MA, you’ll want to visit the SGS booth to learn why we’re your one-stop-shop for quality PFAS and all emerging contaminants analysis solutions, and all your environmental analysis needs.
SGS is taking the lead on PFAS and emerging contaminants expertise, including total oxidizable precursors (TOP), and our scope, accuracy, capacity, monitoring proficiency, testing and data analysis are unmatched.
In North America, three laboratories back each other up and we are certified to perform the following analyses and deliver the highest quality data on time at a competitive price:
- Our Orlando, FL laboratory currently analyzes various PFAS in drinking water, ground water, and soil/sediments by LC/MS/MS.
- Our Wilmington, NC laboratory analyzes PFAS in drinking water and ground water by LC/MS/MS.
- Our SGS AXYS laboratory in British Columbia, Canada analyzes PFAS compounds in almost any matrix, and is in the forefront of method development and specialty analysis pertaining to these compounds.
We support various matrices by EPA 537, EPA 537 modified with Isotope Dilution, and DOD QSM 5.1. As a matter of fact, our Orlando laboratory was recently certified for the latest DoD version of QSM 5.1!
Our extensive technical expertise is available for PFAS in drinking water, ground water, soils, sediments, tissue and serum. SGS is DOD accredited, NELAC accredited in AK, NY, FL, AZ, KS, LA, NV, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, and UT, with NELAC/ISO 17025 accreditation applicable in over 30 additional states.
Find more details on SGS PFAS capabilities here.
SGS offers a full array of laboratory analysis, and consulting services to help you get to where you need to be:
- Industry-leading environmental analytical services, including high resolution mass spectroscopy and MS/MS analysis of emerging contaminants, to meet your every need
- Quality data that has stood up in court for over 60 years
- Industry leader LabLink®, your complete real time online data service with power and ease of use
THERE’S ONE MORE REASON TO STOP BY OUR BOOTH
– Visit the SGS Galson booth, mention this email and enter for a chance to win a Yeti Rambler!
|WHAT: ITRC Annual Meeting
WHEN: Friday, March 29
WHERE: Boston Park Plaza, Boston, MA
WHO: SGS – An ITRC PFAS Training Sponsor!
If you’re not attending, please contact me any time, connect immediately at +1 800 329 0204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!
Environment, Health and Safety
National Sales Manager
SGS North America
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: