MGP Conference 2019
October 7 - October 9
Discover Your One Stop for all Specialty EHS Laboratory Services
If you’re attending the 2019 MGP Conference, October 7-9, in Philadelphia, PA, please visit SGS, Booth #7, and get to know what fast turnaround time, precise analysis and superior client service in EHS analysis are all about.
SGS is your one-stop for quality environmental analysis including these specialty services:
Additionally, the SGS Ultratrace Lab in Wilmington, NC, recently earned Department of Defense Environmental Laboratory Accreditation (DoD ELAP) for ultratrace organics. Our ultratrace services offer you analysis of dioxins/furans, PCBs, PAHs, SVOAs and pesticides using EPA Methods 23, 8290, 1613, 1668, 1699, 0023A, TO-9A, CARB 428, 429, and their international equivalents/derivatives; WHO-2 (combined D/F+PCB analysis, e.g. for EU food/feed testing).
SGS is taking the lead on PFAS expertise, including total oxidizable precursors (TOP), and our scope, accuracy, capacity, monitoring proficiency, testing and data analysis are unmatched.
In North American three laboratories back each other up and we are certified to perform the following analyses and deliver the highest quality data on time at a competitive price:
- Our Orlando, FL laboratory currently analyzes various PFAS in drinking water, ground water, and soil/sediments by LC/MS/MS.
- Our Wilmington, NC laboratory analyzes PFAS in drinking water and ground water by LC/MS/MS.
- Our SGS AXYS laboratory in British Columbia, Canada analyzes PFAS compounds in almost any matrix, and is in the forefront of method development and specialty analysis pertaining to these compounds.
We support various matrices by EPA 537, EPA 537.1, EPA 537 modified with Isotope Dilution, and DOD QSM 5.x Table B-15.
Our extensive technical expertise is available for PFAS in drinking water, ground water, soils, sediments, tissue and serum. SGS is DOD accredited, NELAC accredited in AK, NY, FL, AZ, KS, LA, NV, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, and UT, with NELAC/ISO 17025 accreditation applicable in over 30 additional states.
Find more details on SGS PFAS capabilities here.
SGS Environmental Drilling Services has technological expertise and knowledge of environmental laws and regulations to ensure your project is a success, with improved health and safety conditions and reduced environmental impact.
A large and multi-disciplined, high-quality environmental drilling services team provides a range of state-of-the-art techniques and a wide range of equipment to work with limited access (an underground well) or larger areas (under the sea bed) combining speed and safety to do the job efficiently and economically.
SGS offers a full array of laboratory analysis, and consulting services to help you get to where you need to be:
- Industry-leading environmental analytical services, including high resolution mass spectroscopy and MS/MS analysis of emerging contaminants, to meet your every need
- Quality data that has stood up in court for over 60 years
- Industry leader LabLink®, your complete real time online data service with power and ease of use
THERE’S ONE MORE REASON TO STOP BY SGS BOOTH # 7 — mention this email, and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a Yeti Rambler Water Bottle.
If you’re not attending, please contact me any time, connect immediately at +1 800 329 0204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!
Environment, Health and Safety
Director of Sales, Marketing & Business Development
SGS North America, Inc.
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: