- This event has passed.
NGWA: Groundwater Solutions: Innovating to Address Emerging Issues for Groundwater Resources Conference (#5013)
August 6, 2019 - August 7, 2019
ONE COMPANY CAN MEET YOUR PFAS, EMERGING CONTAMINANT AND ALL YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSIS NEEDS
The National Groundwater Association (NGWA) holds its conference on Groundwater Solutions, August 6-7 in Arlington, Virginia, with a goal of creating “a unique forum [to]…collaborate on appropriate and pragmatic solutions for …restoration of compromised groundwater.
As PFAS and other emerging contaminants have moved to the forefront of public interest, pinpointing and providing the best analytical solutions has become a must. That’s why you’ll want to visit the SGS booth at NGWA to learn why we’re your one-stop for PFAS, emerging contaminant and all your environmental analysis needs.
Our comprehensive environmental analysis services include:
SGS is taking the lead on PFAS expertise, including total oxidizable precursors (TOP), and our scope, accuracy, capacity, monitoring proficiency, testing and data analysis are unmatched.
In North America, three laboratories back each other up and we are certified to perform the following analyses and deliver the highest quality data on time at a competitive price:
- Our Orlando, FL laboratory currently analyzes various PFAS in drinking water, ground water, and soil/sediments by LC/MS/MS.
- Our Wilmington, NC laboratory analyzes PFAS in drinking water and ground water by LC/MS/MS.
- Our SGS AXYS laboratory in British Columbia, Canada analyzes PFAS compounds in almost any matrix, and is in the forefront of method development and specialty analysis pertaining to these compounds.
We support various matrices by EPA 537, EPA 537 modified with Isotope Dilution, and DOD QSM 5.1. As a matter of fact, our Orlando laboratory was recently certified for the latest DoD version of QSM 5.1!
Our extensive technical expertise is available for PFAS in drinking water, ground water, soils, sediments, tissue and serum. SGS is DOD accredited, NELAC accredited in AK, NY, FL, AZ, KS, LA, NV, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, and UT, with NELAC/ISO 17025 accreditation applicable in over 30 additional states.
Find more details on SGS PFAS capabilities, please click here.
Full-service Laboratory Analysis
SGS offers a full array of laboratory analysis, and consulting services to help you get to where you need to be:
- Industry-leading environmental analytical services, including high resolution mass spectroscopy and MS/MS analysis of emerging contaminants, to meet your every need
- Quality data that has stood up in court for over 60 years
- Industry leader LabLink®, your complete real time online data service with power and ease of use
THERE’S ONE MORE REASON TO STOP BY THE SGS BOOTH– Visit the SGS booth and enter for a chance to win a Yeti tumbler!
WHAT: NGWA Conference on Groundwater Solutions
WHEN: Tuesday, August 6 – Wednesday, August 7
WHERE: Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, 2800 South Potomac Ave, Arlington, VA
If you’re not attending, please contact me any time, connect immediately at +1 800 329 0204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!
Environment, Health and Safety
Senior Account Manager
Phone: +1 732 329 0200
Mobile: +1 609 235 2111
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: