- This event has passed.
BCONE: 2019 Northeast Sustainable Communities Workshop
Only One Company has the Capacity to Meet Your PFAS and ALL Your EHS Analysis Needs
If you plan on attending the Northeast Sustainable Communities Workshop in Newark, NJ on June 4, you’ll want to visit the SGS booth to learn why we’re your one-stop-shop for emergent contaminants analysis, including PFAS, and all your environmental analysis needs.
SGS is taking the lead on PFAS expertise, including total oxidizable precursors (TOP), and our scope, accuracy, capacity, monitoring proficiency, testing and data analysis are unmatched.
In North American three laboratories back each other up and we are certified to perform the following analyses and deliver the highest quality data on time at a competitive price:
- Our Orlando, FL laboratory currently analyzes various PFAS in drinking water, ground water, and soil/sediments by LC/MS/MS.
- Our Wilmington, NC laboratory analyzes PFAS in drinking water and ground water by LC/MS/MS.
- Our SGS AXYS laboratory in British Columbia, Canada analyzes PFAS compounds in almost any matrix, and is in the forefront of method development and specialty analysis pertaining to these compounds.
We support various matrices by EPA 537, EPA 537 modified with Isotope Dilution, and DOD QSM 5.1. As a matter of fact, our Orlando laboratory was recently certified for the latest DoD version of QSM 5.1!
Our extensive technical expertise is available for PFAS in drinking water, ground water, soils, sediments, tissue and serum. SGS is DOD accredited, NELAC accredited in AK, NY, FL, AZ, KS, LA, NV, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, and UT, with NELAC/ISO 17025 accreditation applicable in over 30 additional states.
Find more details on SGS PFAS capabilities here.
SGS offers a full array of laboratory analysis, and consulting services to help you get to where you need to be:
- Industry-leading environmental analytical services, including high resolution mass spectroscopy and MS/MS analysis of emerging contaminants, to meet your every need
- Quality data that has stood up in court for over 60 years
- Industry leader LabLink®, your complete real time online data service with power and ease of use
WHEN: Tuesday, June 4
WHERE: New Jersey Institute of Technology, 323 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Newark, NJ
If you’re not attending, please contact me any time, connect immediately at +1 800 329 0204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!
Environment, Health and Safety
SGS North America
Business Development Manager
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: