- This event has passed.
PFAS Forum III
May 15 - May 17
Find Emerging Contaminants Experts with SGS at PFAS Forum III
Forever chemicals continue to emerge worldwide. Join SGS at the PFAS Forum III from May 15 -17, 2023 in Orlando, Florida and be a part of our journey to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world through PFAS identification and analysis. Find our experts at the forum helping you navigate new regulations, developing methods and the unpredictability of emerging contaminants.
We will be exhibiting our high quality, innovative and cost-effective services including:
- PFAS – A wide range of matrices to analyze PFAS compounds in water, soil, sediments, biosolids and tissues/ biofluids
- Emerging Contaminants – Understanding future regulated contaminants today – contaminants of emerging concern (CEC) testing
- Most extensive test list for hundreds of CEC and POP compounds in water, solids and tissue
- Industry-leading data quality, lowest detection limits and defensibility
- State-of-the-art analyses eliminating interferences, even in complex matrices
Don’t miss an exciting poster presentation on Tuesday, May 16 from 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM. And don’t miss the chance to connect directly with our PFAS experts at the SGS booth!
View the full conference agenda here.
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: