- This event has passed.
Railroad Environmental Conference
October 22, 2018 - October 24, 2018
Find What YOU Need for Soil, Water, Air Analysis and More
Make your visit to the Railroad Environmental Conference at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign very productive by stopping by the SGS booth. You will walk away with assurance that there is one time-tested company to meet all your environmental and IH testing needs. SGS continues to support the Railroad Environmental Conference that we started over two decades ago.
SGS North America’s environmental laboratory services are second to none in the U.S. and Canada.
By teaming with SGS, you’ll find a partner to meet all your analytical needs with precision, timeliness and efficiency including:
- High-quality data delivered in a timely manner
- Superior performance and services
- Technical expertise in a variety of disciplines
- On call 24/7/365 through our emergency phone line
- Service centers throughout the U.S. with courier services that reduce your shipping costs and assure quick turnaround time.
SGS offers you the breadth of services that encompass all your analytical testing needs:
- Ultratrace analysis meeting the most stringent detection limits required of Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs).
- Analysis of environmental contaminants in air, water and soil throughout North America for over 60 years.
- Full-service IH analysis from world leader SGS Galson including free media and the best in equipment rental.
WHAT: Railroad Environmental Conference
WHEN: Tuesday, October 23 – Wednesday, October 24
WHERE: Illini Union, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL
If you’re not attending, please contact me any time, connect immediately at (800) 329-0204 or email email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!
Environment, Health & Safety
SGS North America
phone: +1 407 608 8062
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: