- This event has passed.
SAME Federal Small Business Conference
October 31, 2018 - November 2, 2018
YOU’LL FIND SGS WHERE YOU NEED US FOR DoD-CERTIFIED ANALYSIS
When the small business community gathers to exchange ideas at the Federal Small Business Conference in New Orleans, LA, October 31-November 2, you have an opportunity to acquaint yourself with SGS at Booth #1131. We’re the company that is most qualified to meet your global DoD-accredited EHS analysis needs.
SGS U.S. DoD-certified laboratories are located near and far in Wilmington, NC, Orlando, FL, Dayton, NJ, Anchorage, AK, Padova, Italy and Seoul, South Korea.
As accurately monitoring the occurrence of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) has become a priority, SGS is your global leader in PFAS analysis, including total oxidizable precursors (TOP).
Our scope, accuracy and monitoring proficiency, testing and data analysis are unmatched
- We support various matrices by EPA 537, EPA 537 modified with Isotope Dilution, and DOD QSM 5.1
- Our Orlando laboratory was recently certified for the latest DoD version of QSM 5.1
- Our extensive technical expertise is available for PFAS in drinking water, ground water, soils, sediments, tissue and serum
- SGS is DOD accredited, NELAC accredited in AK, NY, FL, AZ, KS, LA, NV, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, and UT, with NELAC/ISO 17025 accreditation applicable in over 30 additional states.
Additionally, the SGS Ultratrace lab in Wilmington, NC, recently earned Department of Defense Environmental Laboratory Accreditation (DoD ELAP) for ultratrace organics.
SGS offers a full array of laboratory analysis and consulting services to help you get to where you need to be
- Industry-leading environmental analytical services, including high resolution mass spectroscopy and MS/MS analysis of emerging contaminants, to meet your every need
- Quality data that has stood up in court for over 60 years
- Industry leader LabLink, your complete real time online data service with power and ease of use
If you’re not attending, please contact me any time, connect immediately at (800) 329-0204 or email email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!
Environment, Health & Safety
SGS North America
Phone: 407 608 8062
SGS IS THE WORLD’S LEADING INSPECTION, VERIFICATION, TESTING AND CERTIFICATION COMPANY.
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: