- This event has passed.
Texas Association of Environmental Professionals (TAEP) – October Luncheon
October 19 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
In recent years, the environmental landscape has witnessed a growing concern surrounding PFAS used in various industrial applications and consumer products. These compounds have garnered significant attention due to their widespread presence in the environment, potential health risks, and evolving regulatory frameworks.
On Thursday, October 19, Dr. Kesavalu Bagawandoss, General Manager Gulf Coast, SGS North America, will speak at the TAEP October Luncheon in person in Houston, TX and virtually on Regulatory updates and Significance of Short Chain PFAS.
- October Luncheon Meeting (in person and virtual), Thursday October 19, 2023
- Speaker: Kesavalu Bagawandoss, General Manager Gulf Coast, SGS North America
- Topic: Regulatory updates and Significance of Short Chain PFAS
Dr. Doss will provide an in-depth analysis of the latest regulatory developments related to PFAS compounds. Given the dynamic nature of environmental regulations, staying informed about these changes is crucial for businesses and organizations to remain compliant and proactive in managing PFAS-related risks.
Discover our global network of PFAS capabilities such as:
- PFAS – A wide range of matrices to analyze PFAS compounds in water, soil, sediments, biosolids and tissues/ biofluids
- Emerging Contaminants – Understanding future regulated contaminants today – contaminants of emerging concern (CEC) testing
- Most extensive test list for hundreds of CEC and POP compounds in water, solids and tissue
- Industry-leading data quality, lowest detection limits and defensibility
- State-of-the-art analyses eliminating interferences, even in complex matrices
This presentation is an invaluable opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of these complex issues from a recognized expert in the field.
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: