- This event has passed.
Workshop on PFAS in the Atmosphere – Sources, Sampling, and Standards
November 1 - November 2
SGS Expert Presence at The Workshop on PFAS in Atmosphere
At the workshop, you’ll have access to:
- PFAS Analysis – As the originators method 1633, we offer a wide range of matrices to analyze PFAS compounds in water, soil, sediments, biosolids and tissues/biofluids.
- Comprehensive Air Testing Services – An unrivaled combination of air service delineation tools, sampling equipment, and analytical capabilities to get you from site characterization to site closure.
- SmartSense Continuous Monitoring – Monitors VOCs, CO, temperature, pressure, humidity, and other contaminants from anywhere in the world with innovative cloud remote sensor monitoring.
- SGS LiveView – An intuitive, web based relational database application, included with SmartSense, where you view your data to see exactly what’s going on at each sensor, location or region.
- Environmental Analytical Capabilities – We support consultants, governments and industry by offering analytical services at state-of-the-art laboratories in North America and across the globe for soil, water, air, and bulk materials in the workplace and built environment.
- Network Locations – Full service laboratories for air, water, soil and hazardous waste including service centers, IH rental centers and couriers near you.
And much more including the full range of environment, health and safety analysis and monitoring solutions.
Don’t Miss this Presentation!
Portfolio Director, Julia Roth will present “Sources of PFAS: Indoor and Ambient Air”, at 1:20PM, on Wednesday, November 1st. Julia’s presentation will shed light on the sources and factors contributing to PFAS contamination in both indoor and ambient air, offering critical insights into the understanding of this ongoing environmental issue.
This is your chance to have all your unique questions answered directly from an expert and gain valuable insights into PFAS contamination, its sources, and the strategies for addressing its issues. We look forward to connecting with you at the workshop!
Please fill out the form below to request a copy of this presentation.
For more information on SGS’s services, contact:
Portfolio Lead, Air Services
+1 508 654 8525
or our award-winning Client Service Representatives:
- Call toll-free at +1 800 329 0204
- Email at email@example.com
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company.
Request a Meeting with one of our Experts during the Event: